Saturday, January 16, 2010

Scholastic Madness & More


Amazing artists abound at Lakeridge High School. I'm so proud of all of you! The reception was nuts! It's time to rethink how to make that experience more meaningful and not so crazy. Too many people, I guess that's a good problem to have.

Your next concentration pieces, two of them, will be due the day of finals for AP. We won't have a critique because we will be putting together your breath sections of your portfolio. I'll have Breanna take photos of your new work and we will post them on the blog next week to talk about.

Don't forget:

1. Two concentration pieces due Finals day.

2. Bring in all artwork I need for the breath section of my portfolio to be photographed. This week :)

3. Putting together breath section of portfolio on Finals day. This is worth 50 % of your grade. Yikes :)

4. Have fun.

5. Whistling Season kids, we need to have the work completed by Finals day. The reception is Feb 5th and they need time to frame the work.

7 comments:

  1. oh goodness that is alot to do. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSS GET JACKED LOVE DOIN WORK. can our breadth section have pieces from last year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about the scholastic reception. It was super crowded and stressful. I had to leave early and fell asleep on the drive home, granted I was already sick, but an art reception is supposed to be long and boring, not tiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lakeridge always does the best at scholastic :D

    ReplyDelete