Friday, April 9, 2010

Off to the National Art Educators Conference


This next week I will be at the National Art Educators conference learning all kinds of new things and sharing our blogspot with other art educators. While I'm gone you all need to be working hard on your last concentration pieces.

There has been some confusion on when the AP Art Showcase is. The actual for sure date of the AP Art Showcase is April 29th, Thursday. You will display all your concentration pieces at the show.

You might want to begin bring that work in, getting it matted and ready for display. When I get back we will need to buckle down and be ready to rock and roll. The showcase is a great opportunity for us to celebrate all your hard work and show off what you have been up to. Ms. Burnham is creating postcards for the showcase and will have those done soon. You can invite all your family and friends for this great night. The event will go from 4 - 7 pm. You will be responsible for hanging, labeling and preparing all your own work. Each of you will need to bring a dessert for the evening, enough to share with at least 10 people.

Can't wait! See you all soon.

12 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm going to be gone that day :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have told me the 28th! you know how i am. I'll pretend its all due on the 28th

    ReplyDelete
  3. now i don't have to miss an important tennis match against west linn. cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. hmm... ya April is going to be a killer month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yahhhhhhhh. so jacked yo. april 29th!? thats the day before april 30th!!! ahhhhhhhhhh yay for art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. im excited for the final showcase and for everyone to be relieved, but it will be stressful and crazy getting there :)!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what if I already have plane tickets to visit one of my three colleges? oh no

    ReplyDelete
  8. wait do I just put up some of my breadth section, I'm really confused

    ReplyDelete