Sunday, September 20, 2009

Jesse Reno


Jesse Reno workshop this weekend. You received a handout with directions and the day you are going to attend the workshop. Don't forget!!!!

If you have not paid your $50.00 you need to do that now. Please, pretty please. All the money goes to the artist. Jesse just sent out an email to his listserve which I am on, he is hosting a workshop for people two weekends from now, they are paying $650.00 EACH!!!! We got an amazing deal.

On the handout you received it listed the substrates (things you paint on) you will need for the Jesse Reno workshop as well as the materials you will need.

I would like you to bring all those things to class on Friday. If you do not have all the materials you need and the substrates and the $50.00 in by Friday you will not be going to the workshop. I know this sounds mean and intense but I was embarrassed that people were not prepared for the first artist in residence. Jesse is serious business and I worked very hard, for years actually, to get this opportunity. I need you to be prepared on Friday.

Get your blue handout, read it and get the stuff you need. Just put it in a big plastic bag with your name on it. I will bring the supplies to the workshop for you.

4 comments:

  1. try number two !!! (for creating my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright, i think i already posted a comment but i don't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mrs. McBride, I sent you an email but I'm not sure you got it. I can't get to school today until about 4, but I have one of the substrates and the color pencils here. My other two substrates are at school on top of the shelves. If I can't get the last substrate and color pencils to you today can I bring them directly to the workshop on Sunday?

    Hating being sick...
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete